Sunday, March 11, 2012

Updates

Shockingly (not) running 2 blogs does not make me any better at keeping either of them up. I'm setting myself some goals to be better at posting on here & not all over FB so I'll be using that & the tweety to direct folks here.

I'm living in the same place in Hollywood. Have been here since December & plan to stay through the end of April. It's a good location, on Franklin. UCBTLA is just up the street & I've to a couple shows. & yes, I see some of the comics around the hood. I hate to post other folks activities on social media but I feel like I should be keeping a list of 'Gary Oldman at Skylight books today' or 'Dax Shepherd at the Oaks for coffee' & the like so I remember.
The Oaks is really the best coffee I've had in L.A., particularly the lattes. Good beer selection too, tho pricey.

I've added the link below to some photos of the house & courtyard. I have a great sunny bedroom & a useful large desk. Kitchen is too small to suit me though & I'd like it a bit cleaner all around. So hopefully I'll be able to find a place by end of April where I can rent out a guest room.

A couple more posts coming. Had a great day discovering a new butcher & good luck at the farmers market so some food photos pending. & keep checking my new film project ShortFilmSunday. We tweet a new short film to champion each week & eventually will have chats with creative folk & the like.


The abode

No comments:

Post a Comment