Thursday, June 30, 2016

#HomeMadeFilmFest

aka - binge watching with a theme.  I do it occasionally. A stretch of film (& tv) by a favorite actor or particular director. Fun to compare the work.
Going to try to be good & post lists on here. In case anyone is looking for suggestions.
The other night I decided to watch "Tootsie". Next night, "Witness". Then I decided to look for more #80sfilm with #onewordtitles.  There's quite a lot! We'll see how it goes.
It didn't start as a lead in to the new "Ghostbusters" but heck, that's as good a reason as any. So I'll save the original for last. But all suggestions welcome. I may tweet some of them.

So:

28 June - "Tootsie"
29 June - "Witness"
30 June - "Innerspace" (which has not held up. be warned. it was a tough go)
1 July - "Stakeout" (in case you want to join in)
2 July - "Wetherby"
3 July - "Meatballs" (technically 79) so also "Quicksilver". ok. Fishburne pushing the boundaries ab i
4 July - "Windrider"
5 July - "Maurice"
6 July - "Taps"
7 July - "Clue"
8 July - "Xanadu". I did warn you.
9 July - "Always"
10 July - fell asleep. terrible. I know
11 July - "Frantic"
12 July - "Fitzcarraldo"
13 July- "Manhunter"
14 July - "Ghostbusters"





No comments:

Post a Comment