Sunday, July 17, 2016

#PortableHardDriveRoulette

Am just digging through some twitter archives, because my Sunday morning is that exciting, and stumbled across this from my early L.A. days.  When I was looking for films to watch, I'd pop in the hard drive & chose one at random from what's stored there.
So far I've come across one that turned into a Hugh Bonneville #homemadefilmfest (Blow Dry & Miss Austen Regrets) & a day where I wrote this:
"Kinky Boots". Chewitel Ejiofor in a dress. Linda Bassett. Robert Pugh for a bit. oh, & that Edgerton fella"

and this: oh - " brought up "Shakespeare in Love". Tough to resist Jim Carter in a dress. so I won't. "


Fun. So I'm reviving it for here. Next time I'm really indecisive about what to watch, I'm jumping on that.
You've been warned.

And I'll be keeping up with #homemadefilmfest but as mentioned before maybe not for weeks on end.


No comments:

Post a Comment