Sunday, August 14, 2016

#IPODSHUFFLEGAME

Just an explanation of this thing that started on FB. I'll post them all week.

My pal Chris Webb is playing so giving it a shot. Like he said, not nominating. Just play if you want to. My disclaimer will be I save pop tunes to entertain the kids when I hang with them, just in case anything crazy pops up
In case you missed it ...
THE iPOD SHUFFLE GAME
None of that nomination nonsense; just play if you want to:
1. Set your mp3 player to Random Play All (or whatever it's called on your device)
2. For 7 days post the first song it plays to your timeline, preferably from YouTube etc so we can all have a listen and judge you accordingly (please name me in your post so I don't miss any)
3. Tell us something about the song: why it's on your player, why you like it, if you're embarrassed to have it, ... that kind of thing
4. BE HONEST. NO CHEATING. So don't do it from a playlist or skip tracks to try and look cool

Day 1

Christine M. Hinchman And my first is Whitehorse. "I'm On Fire" Couldn't be more thrilled to share a band I think are fantastic. and I adore Melissa & Luke quite a lot. Pretty sure I heard them play this live before it was recorded.
(Additionally, my pal Amelia here wants to know why Melissa doesn't have a pretty white guitar too?)
"I'm On Fire"

No comments:

Post a Comment