Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Album Cover Tags

I don't tag but I complied with a couple of these.

oh, I almost forgot I promised Anne.
There's this album cover thingy. I don't do tags for these, but if you've got an album cover you want to share, that's never a bad thing.
These are the instructions I was given:
"Rules are:
1. Post the cover of a great album.
2. No need to go into why it's a great album. Just accept it is.
3. Nominate 6 mates.
4. Tag the person who nominated you.
5. Keep it going.
Copy and paste changing the names:"
Like I said, I'll be skipping nominations & tags but there you go
Mine is Thin Lizzy "Jailbreak". mostly because then I can boss you to check out artist Jim Fitzpatrick who designed it.





2. Since it's #Hip day, I'll indulge Christopher Fink but not tagging other people. Join in if you want.
I'm picking another great Canadian band who I know are playing tonight with tons of love for the Hip. #LostTogether 











No comments:

Post a Comment