Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bits & Bobs - iPod Shuffle Game

Just to make sure I got the full list in.

 - Whitehorse - "I'm On Fire"

 - Elliot BROOD - "Without Again"

 - Miles Davis - "Billy Boy"

 - The Pogues - "Streams of Whiskey"

 - Icona Pop (ft. Charlie XCX) - "I Love It"

 - Elton John - "Saturday Night's All Right"
       
No embarrassment here. That's a damn good hockey tune.
(also, since this isn't for my website using a non-official video. Quite a backup band there)

 - Mary Chapin Carpenter - "Wherever You Are"
Been a fan for a long time & my dad will totally (& rightfully) take credit for introducing me to her.
"Party Doll & Other Favorites" is a perfect set up for greatest hits. They included live versions, cuts from movie soundtracks & other unreleased material & a couple new tracks of which this is one.
From the opening intro by David Letterman, it's a great album.


Some of these there are full separate posts with stories. Feel free to check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment