Thursday, September 1, 2011

Firsts

L.A. firsts so far:

Beer: Pacifico (At home. I was tired from the flight)
Music I Listened to: Dan Mangan, Road Regrets
Watch: Accountants webisode from "The Office"
Meal: Pollo Loco. my landlady's girlfriend bought us chicken tacos for lunch. yummy!!!

also, today I walked around the corner to Virgil Ave on my way to the grocery store & could see, off in the hills, the Hollywood sign & the observatory in Griffith Park. amazing & iconic. it's a strange thing to explain. i know where I am in the world but its another thing when those sites are in front of you. much like the other night when I realized during Craig Ferguson that I am, in fact, in the LA area & can get tickets to see him live. woot!!!!

more firsts to follow. and pictures. i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment